Dirty Talk (H-CoreClipClapRMX) Dirty Talk (H-CoreClipClapRMX)

:D yesh

This is what I wanted to hear. It's a great remix.

CMG-UTOPIA-2008 responds:

Thanx :D glad you like

Tricky Disco Intense Bass Rmx Tricky Disco Intense Bass Rmx

:DD

Yum, bass.

Abadox (Galactic Night Club) Abadox (Galactic Night Club)

Sweet.

This is still one of my favorite remixes by you.

Hyperbird (Trashmen Remix) Hyperbird (Trashmen Remix)

Oh my.

I have a friend who used to sing the original song ALL THE F$#%ING TIME because he heard it off of Family Guy. I don't know if I should laugh because this is kinda cool, or go cry because I might be going crazy. I'll go ahead and score it 5/5 10/10.

Lashmush responds:

My wish is that this spreads and lingers so long, chronic earbleeds will be a globally common problem.

Making a Monument Making a Monument

Strange...

... but that's how I like it. I don't know much about dubstep, but I do like what I hear.

U.N. Owen (PolarMix) Final U.N. Owen (PolarMix) Final

Brilliant!

I love this a lot. It has a sort of air to it, like it wants to be calming, but it can't. I only really have one complaint, it the hat at the beginning. I could've gone without that.

8bit-caterpillar 8bit-caterpillar

Great

I love the bass line used, it's got that kind of driving feel, but doesn't over power everything else. As much as it pains me to say it, I like this more than a lot of your Hardstyle stuff.

Forsiller responds:

Haha!
Cheers dude! No. my hardstyle that I have posted here is . . . 'crap' . ..
New hardstyle comming up though believe it or not and that shit's gonna be BANGIn'

Coridoratox (rem) Coridoratox (rem)

...

It kills me to do this since I very rarely score songs low, but I just don't like this. I will admit it has potential, but it really doesn't have a melody or really a kick. Also, the percussion was to loud and it made it sound like a jumbled mess. It is a good piece to work off of though, so don't throw this song away.

PS: New VSTs are fun. ^^

KVPspb responds:

Well, it probably won't help, but i missed file and uploaded not mastered version, lol. Re-uploaded mastered version already. Yeah, they are fun, i just wish i could handle them =\ Anyway, thx for review.

Bust-A-Groove (JamPackedRemix) Bust-A-Groove (JamPackedRemix)

nice

Sounds awesom with your style of music. I love Bust-a-... well, I love Bust-a-move (I just noticed it said Groove not Move). Still, awesom remix

CMG-UTOPIA-2008 responds:

lol thanx ,and yea its called Bust-A-Move in japan, i guess to lessen the confusion with that other "Bust-A-Move" game with the bubble bobble characters :P still glad you like :)

Forsaken Neon Forsaken Neon

Still

I know it's one of your older songs, but I still feel like it's your best. I love this song.